Thursday, April 18, 2013

Water Ingress, Again

Dear Friends and Family,

I couldn't make lunch yesterday because of a very stupid meeting. But, I made it up to P by taking her out to dinner. It's been cold and rainy all week. And, now, we have water coming in again. On the docket for today, rain, lightning, thunder, and potentially tornadoes. Yep. Tornadoes.

On a positive note, Mr. mouse should be done with whatever is taking up all of his time today. And, I will be done with my meds today. I will try going on a flight this weekend. Hopefully I can put my ear behind me.

Yesterday, we bought a gift for a birthday party. That crossed something off of the list. Today, I hopefully will get a book back from a friend. That will cross another thing off of the list.

I'm so tired of this cold rain. I'm so tired of my ear. Hopefully this will all come to a close soon.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: