Tuesday, July 12, 2011

07.12.11: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 141.8

Down 0.6 lbs in two weeks. Definitely slower the second time. That's okay. I'd love the pounds to melt away, but I'm okay with slow and steady weight loss. I guess the way I need to think about it is... if I hadn't been on Weight Watchers the last two weeks, I would have made worse food decisions and I wouldn't be down any weight, I'd be neutral or up.

And, I refuse to try to think ahead and extrapolate my weight loss to say... okay, at 0.3 lbs a week, I'll be at goal weight by... because it doesn't work that way. Sometimes you get lucky and it goes faster. Sometimes you hit a rough patch and life takes over and it goes slower. And, sometimes you end up right were you thought you would. And, that is why I refuse to try to think ahead.

I have plotted out my day's food. And, happy day, I've got sushi on the agenda for lunch and polenta with mushrooms from the farmer's market on the docket for dinner. Yeah for mouse!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: