Friday, July 08, 2011

U2 Set List - Soldier Field Chicago

Dear Friends and Family,

Before I forget...
  • Even Better Than the Real Thing
  • The Fly
  • Mysterious Ways
  • Until the End of the World
  • Out of Control
  • Get on Your Boots
  • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  • Stay
  • Beautiful Day
  • Elevation
  • Pride
  • Miss Sarajevo
  • Zooropa
  • City of Blinding Lights
  • Vertigo
  • I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday
  • Scarlet
  • Walk On
First Encore
  • One
  • Where the Streets Have No Name
Second Encore
  • Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  • With or Without You
  • Moment of Surrender
  • One Tree Hill
As always, I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would. In a perfect world, the concert wouldn't have been delayed and we would have gone last year on a weekend night with a one year old instead of on a Tuesday night with a two year old. But, I don't think I would have gotten the same things out of the concert a year ago. I was too scattered mentally. But, this year, the message of all that's going on it the world, and being grateful, and taking action really resonated with me.

More to stew on.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: