Monday, May 07, 2012

05.07.12: What Rhymes with Comet?

Dear Friends and Family,

P woke up early Saturday morning so we decided to "take advantage" of the "situation" and go out to breakfast at a place that normally has long wait times later on in the morning.

P was "on edge" the whole way there. But, she was the cutest button ever once we were seated. She gobbled the sample of peanut butter chocolate something or other and then promptly threw up all over Mr. mouse. I don't think it was a peanut butter thing. I think it was the culmination of the cold she caught the week before.

We made it through the rest of breakfast, came home, bathed P and Mr. mouse and did laundry.

We did some returns, napped P in the car, and then I headed out to dinner with a couple of girlfriends. We met up with a fourth friend afterwards for a show. And, because Mr. mouse is a darling, he picked me up when I was done.

Sunday? Bagel time. Park time. Play time. Nap time. Dinner time. Bath time. Sleep time.

I organized a list of things that need to happen over the next week and while it's daunting, I think it's manageable. I made a new to do list because the old one just wasn't capable of handling the amount of stuff we have going on right now.

I've got five columns - now through Friday, the weekend, the next two weekends, the idea, and other. Normally, I'd have one column that's a combination of now through Friday, the weekend and other. But, that's not possible given the number of items on the current list.

At some point, I'd like to get it down to four columns:
  1. the weekend
  2. the next two weekends
  3. the idea
  4. other
The first two would include all of our "now" to dos. And, the last column would be divided into two sections: Whenever and Yeah, Right.

Time to get ready for work. Big week ahead of us.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: