Friday, May 25, 2012

Mouse and Time to Breathe

Dear Friends and Family,

June was supposed to be an easy month filled with long weekends with friends and time in between to breathe after the chaos that was my spring.

Alas, while the long weekends with friends are still planned, sandwiched in the midst of it all is helping Mr. mouse and being there for him with the assortment of things that need to be done for his grandmother's funeral. It involves a lot of time off from work and shuffling of vacation days, but it's the right thing to do.

Mr. mouse did the same, and more, for me, when my grandparents were ill.

I know I'll make it through all of this chaos in one piece. I always do.

And, by mid-June, I'll be able to take a step back and relax and find the time to breathe after the chaos that was my start to summer.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: