Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Top 3 Update

Dear Friends and Family,

April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!

Or, in this case, a Top 3 Update.

What will my focus be for June?

Well, what are my options?

I can focus on getting back to goal weight. I can keep my nails growing. I can keep my teeth cleaned. I can clean up 15 minutes every morning. I can keep getting rid of big things. I can keep tackling my to do list. I can sleep. I can focus on spending time with family. I can enjoy time with friends. I will travel. I can work on my idea. I can work on my budget.

Wow. I'm not short of options.

I'm actually going to break June into two halves.

The first half of June, I will focus on the travel. We've got a lot of it planned. Instead of letting it stress me out, I'm going to enjoy it. I'll get to spend a lot of time with friends. And, I'll be spending time with Mr. mouse's family. It'll be good.

The second half of June, I will not think about now. I can't think about now. It's only a couple of weeks away, but it's too far away to focus on right now. I will figure it out once we're done with our travel.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: here's a link to the site on how to get the clutter in the house under control

No comments: