Thursday, May 03, 2012

Clutter, Clutter, Everywhere

Dear Friends and Family,

Clutter, clutter, everywhere.

I came across two articles in one day and got inspired to do a little bit to tame the clutter in our house.

I am bringing in a mirror for a friend at work. I used to use it in the car when P was backward facing. I don't use it anymore. He needs it. Problem solved.

I threw away a stack of plastic containers. There's the ones with no lids since the lids tend to break for us faster than the bodies. And, there's the ones that are odd shaped and never worked for us.

I want to throw away a plant we have. A colleague gave it to me when I was in a car accident in 2003. I've kept it because it hasn't died. And, it sits by our window. I have the world's blackest thumb. I feel like I should do something about it. But, that's for another day.

This weekend, I should do a clean sweep of the house and make another box for my sister. With all of the babies this winter and spring - both friends and family - this is the best opportunity to gift all of the things P has outgrown that we don't intend to save for her.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: