Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Getting Closer

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Wednesday and I realized I need a vacation. Fortunately, I'm taking two days off next week.

Thursday to work on my idea and Friday to get ready for P's birthday party.

If all goes to plan, I should be able to get licenses, bonded and insured on Thursday. And, I'll set up my financial software to begin tracking money coming in and money going out. And, I'll enter myself in as the first employee and the first customer.

Then, will come the next big step - hiring my first employee. I have someone in mind. I need to set up lunch with her and then, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be in "business" sometime in May. I'd like to start with just myself for a couple of weeks to iron out the kinks. Then, I'd like to expand to 2-4 friends to iron out more kinks. Then, I'll put together a referral program.

And, then, summer will hit and I'll be struggling to juggle it all. And, hopefully, by fall, I'll have a read on whether this is working or not.

But, first, Thursday. Then, the world.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: