Tuesday, May 29, 2012

05.29.12: Memorial Day with the Cotton Woods

Dear Friends and Family,

We're back.

We flew out Friday to the Emerald City to spend time with my cousin and with Mr. mouse's close friend from school. I love spending time with friends and family. It's a fabulous chance to catch up and share ideas and refresh.

Saturday was spent with my cousin and her husband and the new baby. P didn't have any interest in the baby. He's still in the crying a lot and needing a lot of holding phase. That's not P's cup of tea. I had fun catching up with my cousin. She's doing well and seems happy and we shared a lot of info about family history. P went on a drive with Mr. mouse and then slept for three hours. I think that gave my cousin a measure of hope that at some point in the future life will become more sane.

Sunday was centered around boats and food. We went to sign up for free boat rides. Then, we sailed boats on a fountain before going out for hamburgers. We returned for our free ride which was an hour of glorious fun. P fell asleep on Mr. mouse's lap near the end. We went home and had dinner and then went out for ice cream.

Monday disappeared to travel.

And, now, we're back and a little tired and very congested and looking forward to a short week. I hope my Claritin kicks in.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: