Wednesday, May 16, 2012

$54 eBay Purchases

Dear Friends and Family,

After figuring out my weekly plan, I logged onto my email and remembered I had bid on an item for P on eBay. Well, that's $54 I didn't have in my budget. So, here's the new plan.
  1. $54, TUE, eBay
  2. $20, SAT, brunch with P
  3. $25, SUN, manicure
That assumes no help from Mr. mouse on the commute this week and it assumes no dinner out with P if the traffic is bad.

Actually, my contingency is if traffic is truly atrocious, I'll take P out to dinner and hold until Monday for my manicure. Wow, $54 really chews up a good piece of $100.

I've also been thinking of what I do at the end of the week. If I under-spend, do I get to roll the unused dollars into my next week? It might be a little more book keeping, but I'm inclined to roll it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: