Monday, October 20, 2014

10.20.14: Fall Play Time

Dear Friends and Family,

I'll focus on the positives because if I think through the negatives I'll probably get myself in trouble.

On the positives, we had a beautiful fall weekend.

Saturday, we took P to class. Then we spent the day building Legos and decorating P's pumpkin. She brought it into school today.

Sunday, we went to church. Then we spent the day outside with friends enjoying the harvest festival. P's favorite activity was making the scarecrow. Mine was seeing a bee hive.

And, now it's Monday. Another positive? After being on a budget since July, I decided to raise our funds going forward by $100 a month. I know $100 a month doesn't sounds like a lot, but it's the equivalent of a small splurge each month. Speaking of small splurges, Mr. mouse got P a doll for her doll yesterday. I don't think P's playing with dolls much anymore, but it's cute and P likes it so I'm not complaining.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: