Friday, October 24, 2014

Ambitious Week Update

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday. And, since we had swim on Wednesday, we get to come home after dance class. Woot!

I've continued to make progress, but I'm slowly petering out on my list. I want to try and get four to eight more things crossed off of my list, but I don't think that's realistic - four, maybe, but eight definitely not.

Mr. mouse and I can finalize a photo book. We have a free coupon that expires next Friday. That can be one.

I can check on soap ingredients. That can be two.

I can write an email I have been putting off. That can be three.

I can clear through my inbox. That can be four.

I don't think I can do much more beyond that. Even that looks ambitious for today. Sad but true since I only have one free hour today between drop off and pick up.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: I think I sprained my ankle on Wednesday, October 22. I know I sprained in sometime this week. October 22 is my best guess.

No comments: