Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ambitious Week

Dear Friends and Family,

After an abysmal week last week, I'm trying to make up lost ground this week. So far, I've gotten 8 things crossed off my to do list. I'm going to try for another 4 today. We'll continue plugging away at it and see how the week ends.

Today, I've got lunch with a girlfriend from old work. And, after school P has her new swim class. It's not the most convenient time. But, we'll have to figure out a way to make it work since she's graduated to a new level. Knowing our luck, this is the class she plateaus at and we need to figure out a way to make this time slot work. I'm okay with that. She's made such good progress until now. If she plateaus, she plateaus, and we'll figure out a way to make it work.

Today, we're going to try the snack and nap in car routine. We'll see if it sticks. Wish me luck.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: