Tuesday, October 28, 2014

10.28.14: Time to Step Back

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a fun weekend. Saturday, P went to class. We got haircuts. We went to a birthday party. Sunday, we went to church. We had lunch at home celebrating a friend's new job. We went on a play date with one of P's best friends. We blissfully enjoyed the amazing seventy degree weather Mother Nature provided.

And, now, it's Tuesday and I realize I need a new Top 3. There was a pile of stuff I wanted to accomplish when P went back to school. And, I haven't made a lot of progress on any of it. I think I need to figure out what I need to focus on.

#1: The Budget

We've made a lot of progress here. In fact, after much measuring, I'm comfortable adding $100 a month to our budget. November and December won't be easy with the holidays, but I'm eager to continue to try and make progress on this front.

#2: I Don't Know

This is the problem. Outside of my budget, I feel like I'm wandering aimlessly through the day until P comes home. I feel like I need more focus. Perhaps I'll go work on the kitchen until inspiration strikes.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: