Wednesday, October 29, 2014

End of October Financials

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Wednesday and we have two more days to go until the end of the month. And, last night, Mr. mouse decided to go grocery shopping. Yep. So, we're punting on dry cleaning today, just as a matter of principle. I know. We sound destitute. But, we're not.

We still saved towards retirement this month. And we still saved money for school. We bought three new pairs of sneakers and renewed a museum membership.

I know where our biggest budget hole is. Each month I'm spending $400 on my new business. Without that we'd be fine. But with that each penny counts. Well, I guess for now I'll continue to spend the money and figure out a way to make it work.

I'm also hoping to reassess our tax withholding amount next year. I know we can reduce it since I'm not generating income at the moment, but I don't know how much I can reduce it by. So once we do our taxes, we can figure that out as well. That will be nice.

Well, I guess for now I'll continue with my one and only focus which is wrangling this budget into shape. I'll be happy once I can focus on other stuff as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: