Thursday, October 30, 2014

Who Am I?

Dear Friends and Family,

For years my work defined me. And, while not the healthiest, it's not uncommon among a certain subset of working women. And, now, sometimes I wonder who I am.

I was just thinking about my strengths... achiever, relator, ideation, strategy, activator... That's me.

I think I will focus on achiever and start with something really small. Breakfast. At 9am every day. That's enough time for me to get home from drop-off. It's enough time for me to wake up and get my rear in gear. Breakfast. That'll be my achievement for the day.

I'll try that for the month of November and see if I'm in a better place. I'll start more dishes spinning. But for now, that'll be my second dish. My first is my budget. My second is breakfast. Wish me luck.

Ready. Set. Go.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: