Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Punch Neapolitan Pizza

Dear Friends and Family,

My first nine rating.

Before moving, I was a weekly regular at Punch Pizza. I'm convinced they put crack in the crust and we're all addicts. Margherita with prosciutto and extra basil, please. It takes about a minute for them to make the pizza and another two in the oven before a heavenly pie emerges. The crust is crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside with a nice blistery edge and char on the bottom. A little tomato sauce and cheese on top and it's the perfect balance of ingredients. Mr. mouse ordered a Neapolitan with sausage, my second favorite. If you're ever in the Twin Cities, you must give them a try. They've got four locations now, and I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to expand. The place must mint money.


Overall rating: 9/10

Punch Neapolitan Pizza
3226 West Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55416 map it
(612) 929-0006


Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Yes! One of my all time favorites. But wait, important: how many points, mousie dear!? xoxoxox

mouse said...

a lot, I think I use the thin crust restaurant with one meat as the closest thing... and it was worth every point.