Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Last Day with Grandma

Dear Friends and Family,

Today was Pioneer's last full day with her grandma before my mom heads home.

The three weeks flew by. I'm glad Pioneer got to spend the time with her and that my mom got to spend the time with Pioneer.

For me, a lot of the tension/anxiety got better once I started feeding Pioneer in my bedroom. The lock on Pioneer's bedroom door doesn't engage. And, it was nerve racking to have my mom come in while I was feeding Pioneer. I needed that time alone with Pioneer and I needed my privacy. Once I moved to our bedroom, I had more space and I had more time. I didn't have to worry about the interruptions and I also spent some time playing with Pioneer once our feeding was done.

I know I've griped about sharing Pioneer. It's slowly getting better. And, it'll get a lot better in the next couple of weeks once we've had time to bond - just the three of us.

Tomorrow will be a learning adventure for Pioneer and me. We'll be on our own for the first time ever. We'll see how we do.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: