Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Month Birthday

Dear Small,

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Small,
Happy Birthday to you.

You're one month old now,
You're one month old now,
You're one month old n-o-w,
You're one month old now.

The month's gone quickly to say the least. And, I'm sure the next month will go just as quickly. You're with your dad now, trying to go down for an afternoon nap. Hopefully he's successful and you get some rest.

I won't spend a lot of time here recapping the month since I've been trying to capture it as we go. But, I do want to say thank you for joining us. I didn't have any preconceived notions on what parenthood would be like. You've exceeded my wildest expectations.


Love,
your mommy

1 comment:

Trixie said...

wow - a month already! happy birthday, P...can't wait to see you! xoxox auntie tracy