Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yeah, I'm Annoyed

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, we let Pioneer take a super long nap in the afternoon. As a result, we had the mother of all cluster feeds last night. She was going at it like a chain smoker. Mr. mouse was sick so I was on my own for it - including diapers, burps and holding her. No biggie. Live and learn.

Today, I wanted to wake Pioneer from her afternoon nap to avoid Groundhog Day tonight. Well, Mr. mouse in his wisdom wanted to let her sleep. Now, here I am repeating last night, while Mr. mouse, apparently, is at the airport with his folks. Guess I was wrong in assuming he was dropping them off curbside.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: I should clarify, annoyed with Mr. mouse, not Pioneer.

PPS: It could be a growth spurt. Or, Pioneer likes Italian food.

PPPS: It's a good thing Mr. mouse waited with his folks, their flight cancelled last night and he was able to help. But, still, he should have let me know beforehand...

No comments: