Thursday, August 27, 2009

401k Rollover | Wal-Mart Rollback

Dear Friends and Family,

Monday, they told us she was getting close. But, instead of practicing, we spent the evening at the Home Owners' Association meeting. And, Tuesday, instead of practicing, we went out to dinner. And, Wednesday, at daycare, P rolled over all by herself. Good for her!

I guess it'll be the first of many accomplishments she does while we're at work. In one sense I'm okay with it. It wouldn't be very fun if I saw it while Mr. mouse was working or if he saw it while I was working. I guess this way we both missed it and get to see it for the first time together.

Yesterday, after dinner, I went to play with her for a second and she gave me such a huge smile my heart melted. I wish our days weren't as filled with work and commuting - that I had more time at home with her to see that smile.

I enjoy work. But, there are days I wonder if it's all worth it. The commute. The long hours. The time away from P. If the economy wasn't in shambles, I would consider taking the time off or letting Mr. mouse take the time off. But, right now, it just seems like it'd be a little foolhardy to leave jobs we enjoy to spend time with P.

I love her.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: