Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food Questions

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, P had three 6 ounce bottles. Mr. mouse is all for sending four 6 ounce bottles to daycare with her today. I'm convinced I won't be able to keep up (nor will she). And, why should she bother with nursing if there's the never-ending free-flowing bottle?

I'm for giving her the three bottles this week and seeing how her weight gain does this Sunday. I don't think he realizes the angst he's causing me.

On the flip side, I know she's small. I know she needs to gain weight. It's hard for me to think that there's anything "wrong" with her when she seems so perfect. I love her just the way she is.

She's 10.2 pounds today. If she gets to 10.6 pounds by Sunday we'll all be doing the happy dance. She was 9.6 pounds on Sunday. I'm optimistic. Why isn't he?


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: