Monday, October 14, 2013

10.14.13: Go! Runners! Go!

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Monday. We had a fabulous weekend doing what I love most, spending time with friends and family. I didn't get as much time with P. But, I enjoyed the time with our friends who visited to run the marathon. The weather was perfect, the runners did fantastic, and I loved the chance to spend more time with my inspirational friends.

Now, it's Monday. I have a chunk of meetings. And, the house needs to get back in order. But, I have the most fabulous gift of all, a normal week and free time to work on my idea!

Talking to my girl friend reminded me of how fortunate I am. I have a day job that pays me 70% of what I made. I have time with P. And, I have time to pursue something I could get very passionate about. I have a home I can share. I have a daughter who is precious and loves me. I have a spouse who understands me and loves me. I truly am blessed.

And, knowing that and knowing I have somewhat of a routine makes it easy for me to feel great this morning.

Go! mouse! Go!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: