Thursday, October 03, 2013

Ahoy Thar, Pirate Princesses

Dear Friends and Family,

We got back from our potluck dinner to find P in a light-up Cinderella dress with her magic walk-on-water Cinderella shoes on. She also had on an eye patch and a batch of necklaces. She was hunting for treasure with her friend D. It was comical to say the least. I'm going to assume she had loads of fun on her play date.

Today, we switch gears. P has her first school trip, her first new school show and share, dance lessons, nap (hopefully), and then dinner with her cousin. And, as I look at my sheet, I realize the only reason I am sane is I have my sheet to guide me and reassure me. I've got almost everything written on that sheet - my calendars, my to dos, notes I need to transcribe, packages I am expecting, everything. Without it, I think I'd feel lost. Fortunately, I have it on my computer, so I'd only really lose the current week, but if that happened I'd probably walk around for a month with a niggling feeling that I might be forgetting something. My sheet is a happy little obsession.

Well, looking at my sheet, I'd better get started with my day. Deep breath, mouse. Go.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: