Thursday, October 10, 2013

Checking, Checking, Rechecking

Dear Friends and Family,

After nearly a week of copying files, I spent last night checking my files. And, this morning I'm doing a final check. Hopefully this back up is complete and we can move on to the actual swapping out of the hard drive.

And, after a very long week, I have approximately 4.5 hours of work ahead of me over the next two days - three and a half in the office today and an hour of email tomorrow.

I have visions of what I'm going to accomplish tomorrow. I think I'll stop by Whole Foods to figure out a new vitamin. I think I'll get a manicure. I may pick up snacks at Whole Foods for a play date. I'm going to do my hour of work. And, I am going to do something, I'm not sure what, but something towards my new idea. I promised myself I was going to start this week so I am.

I'm exhausted right now. But, it also feels good. I've made it through another week in one piece and I finally feel like my life is becoming manageable.

Oh, and my living room is almost under control. There's still clutter hiding everywhere (the credenza and the coat closet are still pretty scary), but the external clutter is almost all gone. I might spend one more week on it and then move on to another room.

Time to get ready for work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: