Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Time for a Top 3

Dear Friends and Family,

The to do list is under control, for the moment. The house is beginning to resurface from years of neglect, slowly. The old work continues, although I am not as engaged as I was when I was working full time. The new work is beginning.

It seems like a perfect moment for a top 3 update.

My idea. I think I'm ready to devote more time to it. I have two interviews coming up this Friday. This means, in a couple of weeks, I could potentially have my first employee which means the meter starts running on my cash flow which means I will need to go big or go home. I am excited about this. And, this will definitely fill the "intellectual challenge" box.

There's keeping up with the current routine of progress on the to do list and on the house. I like that there are oases of calm that my eye can rest on. But, the more I uncover them, the more I realize that there's miles upon miles of house that still needs to be uncovered.

And, last but not least, is spending time with friends and family. This actually takes planning, but I enjoy it. We've got some big weekends coming up. I think I'll just kick back and enjoy them.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: