Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Somewhat Free Time

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Wednesday.

I have my second meet and greet today. And, that's exciting.

I also have the whole day free. This would be more exciting if my mom wasn't here so I could have the time totally to myself. But, she did help with pick up yesterday afternoon. And, she is helping with drop off tomorrow morning. And, P does like playing with her so I really shouldn't complain.

Lots of little ideas of what to do with my day. There's the growth chart. There's looking at the insurance quote. There's figuring out a pay structure for my solitary employee. There's work. There's laundry and the dishwasher. There's preparing for tomorrow. There's writing my sister about Thanksgiving. There's scheduling dinner with a friend. There's... well, truth be told, not much else.

Oh. There's spending some time clearing up the clutter in our kitchen.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: