Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Copying, Copying, Copying

Dear Friends and Family,

Late last week I decided to back up my hard drive. And, since then it's been copying files onto my back up drive. Yes, it's been something close to a week. Hopefully it'll be done soon because that's when the real fun begins. We can swap out the drive on me hard drive that is getting full and reboot the drive and cross our fingers and hope.

Then, if all goes well and iPhoto opens without a problem, we can copy over all of the pictures we've been hoarding since late last week.

I've also decided not to nap with P. While I love napping with her, it makes it tough to sleep at night. Staying up would be great, except now that there's less work to do around the house, Mr. mouse just goes to sleep after putting P to bed. So, there's no real reward for staying up. Oh well, I think we're all looking for a routine. I guess I just wished part of my routine was spending more time with Mr. mouse. Still, I know myself well enough to know that nothing ticks me off more than staying up late at night waiting for someone else to maybe wake up. Okay, there's got to be things that tick me off more, but that easily makes the top ten.

Okay. Off to get ready for school and work. And, no nap for mouse tonight. I'm going to go to sleep after I read to P. And, if Mr. mouse decides to stay up after putting P to bed, I'll just take it as a sign he prefers to be up alone than with me.

I'll be so glad when I'm done with this hard drive thing.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: