Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Waste of Time

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday was a colossal waste of time. They decided to do some IT work over the weekend and re-mapped all of our share drives. So, no one had any access to their files. Lovely. So, I futzed about all morning, went to pick up P, came home and napped. Then, I was up until one o'clock in the morning working on stuff. Note to self, let's not do that again.

Today, I'm off to work. Then, I have time with P. And, dinner and drinks with a friend after work.

My focus this week is on getting P's lunch sorted out. She's been falling off her growth curve since starting school lunch. I had a meeting with the school nurse on Monday. I may have a follow-up appointment on Wednesday. I also have my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. And, I have a big presentation on Thursday.

Hmm... I like the paycheck, but I'm not 100% sure staying with old work was a great idea. Looks like someone is looking forward to the weekend.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: