Monday, November 27, 2006

11.27.06: Let the Stress Begin

Dear Friends and Family,

Sorry to drag you on the roller coaster I call life. It's 3:18 and I've been up for the past hour. You do the math...

We spent the weekend packing the mouse house and it's finally sinking in. There's a LOT of change on the horizon over the next month and I'm not quite sure if I can handle it all. I'm taking the take-a-deep-breath-and-jump approach. I'm sure it'll all be good in the end, but, today, I'm stressed.

How do I know I'm stressed? I'm sick. I'm headed out of town today for work. I'll be back on Friday, and over the weekend we'll complete the final pack. Wow. It's going so quickly!

So what'd we do the rest of the weekend? Friday, we flew out for Mr. mouse's high school reunion. Reunions are like proms, gotta do them, but rarely do they turn out as eventful as you think. Either way, we did it, and it wasn't bad.

Saturday, we flew back to the mouse house and spent all day Saturday and Sunday packing. I think we have all of the non-essentials packed. Mr. mouse is coming this week to pack up the garage. That leaves next weekend for the final pack.

Boy, I sound like a broken record. I'm going to go get some tea. Hopefully, this cold doesn't settle in. Being sick not really on the agenda for the upcoming week. BTW - up two pounds from all the turkey and sides. Hope to get back to normal this week... Stress not going to help in that department.

Happy Monday! May the stress begin!


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

two pounds is fine; manageable and says you enjoyed the thanks and the giving. that's what it's about. now, take care of yourself and ASK when/if you need help. that's what we're here for. xoxo