Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Silicon Valley, Day 2

Dear Friends and Family,

Not sure what's going on back at the home front. Got two separate calls from two separate girlfriends. Not enough to create mass panic, but enough to make you go hmm... Since I'm in a vanful of colleagues all day, I'm hoping I can touch base with them somehow today. Feel free to email me. The syntax is myfirstinitialmylastname@yahoo.com. Don't leave me hanging, please. Tonight, I might panic.

More geek speak. Another day, another three blogs. Actually, make that six. Three on tech/the valley in general. Three on new gadgets. Not sure if I'll begin following all of these, but I might. The problem with blogs is few are updated daily. Most of the ones I read are updated 1-2 times a week. More content in the morning while I have my tea is a good thing. But, how to find good blogs? And, what's the format to organize them all? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Technology news: Gadgets: Happy reading.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

sent e-mail. all is well. hope to see you on the 8th?! xoxox