Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Thanksgiving Day. And, in addition to turkey, parade, Christmas shopping and catching up with family, it's important to take a moment to be thankful for what you have. Ready?

In no particular order...

I'm thankful for the continued health and happiness of my grandparents, parents, Mr. mouse's folks, my sister, my brother-in-law, my brother, Mr. mouse, my friends, and extended family. I'm thankful for the support that everyone provides as I travel on life's journey, Mr. mouse and his companionship. My job and the financial resources to make life not a worry. Selling the mouse house. Finding a new job. The prospect of being together with Mr. mouse in a single household. I'm thankful for all of the learnings I've had this year, my health - the weight loss, the good heart, the clean bill of health, the wart non-mole, the balanced thyroid, the balanced life. Surviving psycho boss. The sunsets in Kauai. Giving blood. My blog and how it's helped me capture my life's small stories. My neighbors and how much I'll miss them once I move. My friend in Jordan who offered me more than a roof, a place I could call home. I'm thankful for my faith and how it's helped me through a tough/long year while keeping my head up. And, how it'll be a continual piece giving me support through the upcoming year.

Oh, and I'm thankful for a Democratic Congress and the balance it'll bring to our government.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

me again - happy turkey recovery. enjoy your weekend. xoxo