Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Silicon Valley, Day 1

Dear Friends and Family,

Less stressed than yesterday. Thank goodness. In addition to being less stressed, my cold seems like it was a passing thing. So, all in all, feeling much better than yesterday morning. Seven hours sound sleep will do that to you :)

Flew out yesterday to San Francisco for my business trip. The weather is cold and damp as can be expected for this time of year. Had a great conversation over dinner last night with one of my colleagues. He mentioned three blogs to read if you're really into the VC thing which I'm not, but in case you are:

No tea in this hotel. Time for decaf coffee. BTW, OMG, the food here is so good! I don't think I'll be losing my two pounds this week. Staying net neutral will be an accomplishment. Hopefully, today is better than yesterday in that regards.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: