Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Time with Family

Dear Friends and Family,

At the mouse pad now. Came over last night with a boxful of kitchen implements for the Thanksgiving Day tradition. My flight was delayed so I was the last one getting in. But, in the end it all worked out okay.

My brother flew in. My sister and brother-in-law drove in. We went out for dinner last night - deep dish pizza, chicken wings, garlic bread and beer. Yummy yummy on the tummy tummy. Actually, I didn't have garlic bread or beer. I had a chicken wing, half a slice of deep dish and diet soda. Still a huge treat for me.

I had a chance to catch up with my brother and sister last night. There's nothing quite like family for laughing until you cry. We had so much fun trading stories about my mom and her church group and the stuff she asks us to do for them.

Well, everyone's waking up, so better get going.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

glad you're having fun. thanks again for thinking of my Lush habit...next time for sure. gobble gobble! xoxo