Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mouse House Update

Dear Friends and Family,

Well...

I can't deny I am excited, sad, but nonetheless excited.

We have an offer on the mouse house.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we will be transferring ownership of it in late December. This gives us about two months to pack, move and party extra hard with our neighbors. The time will go so quickly.

It's a load off my mental psyche. I felt tied to my job because of my mortgage. I also felt tied to my job because we were still paying off the dibs and dabs we invested in fixing the house to put it onto the market. And, I felt tied to staying local to do all of the "maintenance" associated with the mouse house. Now, I can evaluate where I really am. Well, not now, now, I'm too busy laying out the next eight weeks, but soon.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's getting brighter. Just hope it all goes smoothly. For me, there's always anxiety associated with the time in between offer and close. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed just in case.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

congrats, congrats, congrats! very happy & excited for you - like I said, window closes and door opens (or is it more plane-like: window opens and you get sucked out?!) aah, yes, the philosophical questions of life...