Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Han's All Natural Cheese Spread

Dear Friends and Family,

I miss cheese. At three points an ounce, it's an expensive treat to be had once in a rare while. Mozzarella cheese, I can squeeze in. A quarter cup of the generic bagged shredded kind is two points. I refuse to even try the Laughing Cow light that comes up all the time in the Weight Watchers message boards.

Recently, I've found a cheese treat I can fit into my new lifestyle. Han's All Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread:

Han's All Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread
I found it at the local Whole Foods in the produce section, oddly enough. It's all natural, but not organic. And, at two points for two tablespoons, it's something I can have every day if I want. I usually have one tablespoon on two rye crackers for a nice one point treat. I'll write about the crackers next week.

Ahh... time to enjoy my tea as I bask in the warmth of the mouse house this morning.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I'm a bad friend; how have I NOT told you about Han's? I'm an addict myself and sharp cheddar is by far my fav. I almost always have it in the fridge - long live Whole Foods! (PS - the laughing cow is amazingly pretty damned good - get the light herby/garlicy one; a little goes a long way). xoxo