Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quiet Thursday

Dear Friends and Family,

Not a lot new today...

Contemplating having a toss session today. This is where I throw out things that really have no place, in my opinion, in our home. I feel so much better afterwards, like a physical weight has been lifted. Mr. mouse is a pack rat, so I don't think he understands how much better I feel after one of these sessions. I know this because he's gone dumpster diving to retrieve items. It drives me crazy! This is going to be the toughest part about living together once we do.

What should I throw out?

  1. my pillow, doesn't give me a good night's sleep anymore
  2. some old button down shirts, they don't fit anymore
  3. my alarm clock, I've been using my cell phone lately
  4. muesli, a failed test, I don't care for it
  5. ???, there's tons more once I get started
I feel better already.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: