Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ry Krisp RyKrisp Rye Crackers

Dear Friends and Family,

Apologies in advance for the old tech photo. It's the best the website had.

Ry Krisp Rye Crackers
These are my cracker of choice these days. Made from rye, I originally bought them for their wheat-free ingredient list. Now, I they're a staple in my pantry.

The first two crackers are "free" in Weight Watchers. Every two after that are one point a pair. This has to do with the fiber cap Weight Watchers adds to its points system. I love them with my
Han's cheese spread. Two crackers + 1 tbs spread makes for a nice one point snack. I'll also have two plain ones for zero points when I'm not hungry but in a nibble/graze mood.

Off to get ready for the long weekend. I'll try to get online to post as usual, but no guarantees.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: