Thursday, July 03, 2008

07.03.08: More Tests

Dear Friends and Family,

I've got my hysterosalpingogram (HSG) this afternoon. To be honest, I'm finding it pretty stressful to have to do all of this. Who has the time? Mr. mouse has it easy, he's in an office and works downtown. That means phone calls are easy. And, ducking out during lunch is easy. Me? I'm in a cubicle which means having to grab a meeting room to make the call. Then, I'm rushing around to get downtown for the appointment - working from home, blocking out time. Not fun. Not easy.

It only reinforces what I already know. Baby will mean bigger sacrifices on my time and my career and my life. I'm the one who has to make sure I get my vitamins in daily. And, I'm the one who can only drink wine half the month now. And, I'm the one who might have to put my weight loss efforts on the shelf at the drop of a hat.

I'm not having fun with this anymore. Frankly, I'd be surprised if this all lasts beyond 2008. I'm okay with just the two of us. I really am. I'm not enjoying the stress right now.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: