Tuesday, July 15, 2008

07.15.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 122.5

I survived the weekend without too much harm, all things considered. And, I suspect (or at least hope) the extra pound and half is a pound and half of water. I've got a couple of bumps in the road this week - dinner with a colleague on Thursday and a team barbecue on Friday.

To be honest, if I really wanted it badly, I would be a lot more dedicated to getting the last couple of pounds off. I'm still being a little (or very) laissez faire about it all. If I look back to my original weight loss journey, I was a lot more serious and stringent.

It is what it is. I will get there eventually.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

i'm so there with you - but i need to shake down these last couple of pounds this week. i've been in an awfully indulgent mood this past week (well deserved, i might add!) and need to regroup now. but i'm not taking it on like a part time job this time either. i think it's balance that we're both striving for, and that's not a bad thing. xoxox