Tuesday, July 22, 2008

07.22.08: Weekly Weigh In - One Year Anniversary

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 121.5

It's my one year goal weight anniversary. And, while not a perfect success, in the grand scheme of things still something to be very happy about. I'm 3.5 pounds over my "last declared" goal weight and 1.5 pounds over my weight 52 weeks ago. All psychological since I'm sure the doctor isn't stressing over the four pounds and its impact on my overall health.

Still, I'll be working the summer to get back to goal. And, when I hit the 118, I am going to something I didn't do last time. I am going to celebrate. Top on my list is a trip to Canyon Ranch Spa. I didn't do it last time, and I really should have. This time I will.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

yea mouse - congratulations. i'm so glad you're thinking of celebrating this success...i'm a huge fan of celebrating successes, especially something of this magnitude. you're amazing! xoxoxo