Tuesday, July 08, 2008

07.08.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 121

On the surface, two weeks have passed since my last weigh in post and you might think I was disappointed in not showing a loss. But, I'm not. Since last week, I had a weigh in of 125.5! And, I needed the week to slowly work off two Punch pizzas and a mysterious amount of water weight. So, 121 is fine with me for this week's weigh in. Three pounds from goal.

This week should have been a tough week with multiple dinners out, but several of them got canceled. I've got one dinner out tomorrow night for fajitas which I can manage. Then, Trixie is over for the weekend. And, given her current eating experiment, I'm sure I won't be indulging in pizza and wings and beer. And, we'll be going for a nice long walk one day. Which means, I have a realistic chance of not blowing it this week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: