Monday, July 14, 2008

Yaz at The Chicago Theatre - Set List

Dear Friends and Family,

OMG! I had so much fun. It was almost as much fun as the Erasure concert in Scotland. I couldn't resist getting up and dancing. If Vince had just left the synthesizer on loop at the end, I think we would all have danced the night away.

Here's the set list:
  1. Nobody's Diary
  2. Bad Connection
  3. Mr. Blue
  4. Good Times
  5. Tuesday
  6. Ode to Boy
  7. Goodbye Seventies
  8. Too Pieces
  9. In My Room
  10. Anyone
  11. Walk Away From Love
  12. I Before E Except After C
  13. Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I)
  14. Sweet Thing
  15. Winter Kills
  16. Midnight
  17. Unmarked
  18. State Farm
  19. Don't Go
The encore:
  1. Only You
  2. Situation

Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great show indeed, we danced thru the entire show.

Julie said...

I was at that concert with my husband and we had our 2 children with us - what a blast! AND we (sans kids) were also at the Usher Hall Scotland 06 Erasure concert!!! What a coincidence!