Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Days

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday was fun, fun, fun! We had a company picnic. The weather was perfect - finally! I had a chance to catch up with a really close friend. He makes me feel so special. Maybe that's why we're such good friends.

I learned how to play Bocce. I'm no good at it, yet. I won a couple of prizes: a camera as part of a raffle and a gift card for being on the winning tug of war team. The tug of war was so much fun! I don't think I would have participated pre-Weight Watchers. I don't know if I would have had the confidence. We had a great team and a plan.

My friend won the grill he had been eyeing. It felt like a special day. I needed the break from work.

Last night, I returned Caesar to his family. And, got a chance to catch up with them and see pictures from their trip. Alaska is beautiful. I wanted to go with them on the trip. Too bad work got in the way of fun.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: