Friday, August 04, 2006

Mouse Blues

Dear Friends and Family,

I took today off to have people come in and work on the house. The carpet cleaner came this morning. It was a huge success. I am waiting on the carpet stretcher. He was supposed to come between 2 and 4. It is now 4:30. Fun.

The other thing on my mind is my appetite has been off this week. I've been force feeding myself to get my daily points in. If this doesn't seem down right ludicrous yet, it gets better. I'm up 3 lbs this week! So, you can only imagine my frustration in forcing food down when I'm not hungry and then watching the scale go up.

I think it's time to step back and think about this. Time to re-evaluate, am I approaching this correctly? Or is it time for some minor adjustments?

Open house tomorrow. No new news otherwise.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: