Friday, August 11, 2006

Victorious Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

My friend, let's call her Frenchie, had the team over for dinner last night. She introduced us all to the game of Petanque. It's similar to Bocce but played with metal balls. That's two new games I learned this week.

We split into two teams of three and played a round. Our team won! I get the feeling I'm a little too competitive if I'm still savoring the win this morning.

Afterwards, we had pizza and cake. By the time I got home, my head was spinning from the sugar highs and lows. So, I ate more food - rice and chicken, to try to bring it all back to equilibrium. No more cake for mouse.

On the way home, I decided to spend my remaining $10 on extra gas. That's the only mechanism I have to "bank" money from week to week. So, what's the break-out for the week?
  • $30 gas
  • $9 Target (dishwashing liquid and contact lens solution)
  • $1 copies
  • $11 dinner with Trixie
  • $9 lunch at Applebee's
Voila! Success. Easy as pie.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: