Monday, January 15, 2007

01.15.07: Unpacking Frenzy

Dear Friends and Family,

This weekend was spent in a frenzy of activity on Mr. mouse's part unpacking and putting stuff away. We've got a big party coming up in a couple of weeks and want to get the place ready for it.

We organized the basement so that all the shelving is up and a lot of the boxes are gone. We opened the rest of the kitchen boxes and put all of the food away. And, we cleared off a bunch of misc paperwork from the master bedroom floor.

I say we, but 90% of it was Mr. mouse with me helping wherever he had specific things I could help with. He's got a system and it doesn't help if I try to parallel process. He's an open it all at once and then find a home for it person. And, I'm an open a box at a time until it's all done person. Plus, I get kinda overwhelmed by how much stuff we have. I begin getting the serious urge to donate it all. We'll go down that path, but this weekend was not the time to take on that.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: