Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Friday!

Dear Friends and Family,

Five days into the new year, two weeks into the new job and already there's nothing new and exciting to write about. Who would have thunk it?

The week went quickly, and I learned a lot. I think I have the bus routine and the carpool routine figured out - this is where we drive to Mr. mouse's work together and I drive from there to my work and then in the evening do the whole thing in reverse. I know I don't have the where to park at work figured out. And, I don't think I have the how to do the whole drive alone figured out. But, it's a start.

As for living with Mr. mouse, the first few days were pretty stressful, but it's quickly turning into a non-event. We eat dinner together and then we do our own things until we go to sleep. Most of our evening events revolve around unpacking and organizing and we just find we do that stuff better individually than together. Trust me, organizing the kitchen pantry is not a team sport.

I think this morning, I'll spend some time calculating our expenses from mouse house renovations. This will get me moving down the path towards refinancing the mouse pad.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: