Wednesday, January 31, 2007

15 Errand Pile Up Ahead

Dear Friends and Family,

Mr. mouse stayed home yesterday. He woke up in a cold sweat and had a bad case of indigestion. I think it was some old chicken he ate. He wasn't in any shape for work, so I left him at home and headed out yesterday morning. Because I rushed home to make sure he was okay, I skipped a couple of errands last night.

In the queue for tonight, check mailbox, workout, supermarket, ATM, a phone call to a recruiter to tell him for the fourth time - no, and a phone call to a girlfriend from old work. It's amazing what a shortened week will do to the errand schedule. But, it feels blissfully like a routine.

I'm most excited about the mailbox run. Lots of goodies expected this week:
  • paperwork to register the Jetta
  • paperwork to roll the 401k
  • paperwork to modify the mouse pad loan
  • MY FRIDGE! MY FRIDGE! MY FRIDGE!
I can't wait!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: