Friday, January 12, 2007

Work Update - 01.12.07

Dear Friends and Family,

I had a 1:1 with my manager yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect because I'd been working on a bunch of stuff on my own and I wasn't entirely sure I was headed in the right direction. Add that to a new working relationship, and I was a little nervous going in.

I got a lot of good feedback on what we need to accomplish over the next two weeks and a general good feeling that I've made good progress over the past two weeks. So, I felt a lot better by the end of the day. All in all, a decent start to transitioning into work.

My one gripe? It's on the IT front. Every system and every tool has a unique user id and password. I've almost committed the cardinal sin of writing them all down at my desk on a post it note. Trust me, I wouldn't be the only one.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: